Not everyone has immediate access to a holistic dog trainer. Did you know that Allison’s Animal Academy offers Online Interactive Dog Training in addition to one on one In Person Dog training? Both are great and both are beneficial to you, your dog and your family. However, here are some reasons why online dog training is great option for you and your family.
Here are just some of the Online Interactive Dog Training Benefits:
- Geographic Challenges: Not everyone lives local to a positive reinforcement dog trainer but they still want to be trained by one. Why should geographic issues prevent you from having a fun, friendly and supportive dog training experience.
- Safety in YOUR home: COVID numbers are constantly changing. So to make sure you stay comfortable and still get the training you need zoom is the option I offer. While we all want to be with other people and interact face to face, the colder months can be challenging for colds, bacteria and well COVID. So being safe is alway’s a concern which is something I take very seriously.
- Family Participation: You and the entire family can be involved from the comfort of your home. Why not even be in your pj’s, (or even have a glass of wine or special beverage) in hand. Some group classes will only allow 1 person per family. If you want the whole family involved and be safe in your home, why not have the whole family involved?
- Keep the class for reference: Online Dog Training sessions are recorded. So while you are doing your homework for the next training session, you can refer to the zoom recording for review on what was done to make sure you are doing it correctly.
- Does your dog have people issues?: It’s great for those dogs that have aggression issues or issues with strangers so to speak. While trainers are great with dogs, sometimes it may take a while to get them used to the trainer and take longer. If you are doing the sessions virtually and interactive it may be easier for them to learn.